18 March 2011

New App



So, here we have yet another test of a blogging app. This one seems to be pretty cool, however the text is a bit small.

Apparently, one van adjust the position of pictures and alter the layout of blog posts with this app.

I just attached a picture to my post. Unfortunately, the picture seems to go where it wants to go instead of going where I want it to go. I shall have to practice with this app a little bit more methinks. That or stick with the other app; I appreciate the arrangement of pics with that one a great deal more (although it is not much better than this one.


Addendum: If I want these pictures to have a format, I may have to add my pictures later, it seems. However, I am still unhappy with the "boxy paragraph"-ish look adding pictures seems to take. I guess I will have to spend more time on the formatting.

1 comment: