17 March 2011

Satisfied...

...for now. My posts are showing up online as posts and not drafts. I am still unaware what is going on between this account and Twitter, but I am not too concerned with that yet.

While I hate that content warning at the that pops up when I go to see my blog, I so believe that the warning is more than necessary. I do have a romantic attachment to profanity at times.


I have decided that I am beginning to enjoy writing once again. Maybe the Muse had returned...

An upgrade of my blogging format is definitely needed. I think I may try Wordpress and another Webhost (is that one or two words? I do not believe that I care enough to check that right now).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yay. It works. Though your blog titles on the side are wonky. I hate trying to figure these things out. By the time it's finally set I've used up all my patience and have none left to blog. : )

    ReplyDelete